All things braking. Your brake system is the most critical safety component of a vehicle. Any vehicle on the road from Pinto to Porsche can be replaced and service the breaking system.
WE SERVICE ALL BRAKING SYSTEMS:
Regenerative braking systems
Anti-lock (ABS) braking systems and traction control
If you’re experiencing any of the following:
- The dashboard warning light turns on.
- Any squealing or grinding noise when the brakes are applied.
- When the brakes are applied, the car pulls to one side.
- Warped rotors could be the cause of any shakes when brakes are applied.
- Your vehicle pulls to one side when brakes are applied.
- Experiencing a loss of stopping power while braking or the pedal suddenly drops.
Danger… Call us asap!
Any brake system repair & replacements include:
- Change of brake fluid
- Service brake friction material, sliding points and caliper sliders.
- Check and service the parking and emergency brake system.
- Inspect hose and the lines for visible deterioration, or signs of leaking.
- Inspecting for rust or pitting on brake rotors or drums.
- Computer diagnostics can be run on your ABS system for an accurate report.
Excessive noise, soft or sinking pedal? Get it towed to us!
Call Macleod Auto & Truck Repair. We will arrange with CAA/AMA or a private tow company to get your vehicle to us for a proper diagnostic inspection and repair. Don’t forget your CAA/AMA card for your reward points.
Be safe and don’t take a chance if you are unsure about how well your brakes are stopping and their operation! Get the vechicle towed and don’t take that chance.